[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] fedora 23: new rt patched kernel (4.4.4 + rt11)

Fri Apr 1 10:06:46 PDT 2016

On 03/31/2016 08:55 AM, Yann COLLETTE wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a lot of xruns with this real time kernel.
> With the last one, everything was OK. But now, it's awful.
> I have an AMD proc with a radeon video card.

Sorry to hear that. Did you try to run cyclictest[*] to see what it
tells you? (if we have more data we could post the problem to the rt
mailing list). I had heard rumblings in the rt list of 4.4.x being worse
than 4.1.x. You can still use the old kernel, of course.

Best,
-- Fernando

[*] https://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Cyclictest