[PlanetCCRMA] Problems with Pure Data in CCRMA-Repo

Henning Kopp henning.kopp at uni-ulm.de
Fri Aug 14 10:01:25 PDT 2015

Hi Fernando,
many thanks for the work.
Is there a place where I can file bug-requests?
Particularly after the latest update, when I open pd, it says:

opened 0 MIDI input device(s) and 0 MIDI output device(s).
/dev/dsp (read/write): No such file or directory
(now will try write-only...)
/dev/dsp (writeonly): No such file or directory
/dev/dsp (readonly): No such file or directory

Gem: can't load library
pdp: can't load library
audio I/O stuck... closing audio

I have Fedora 22 and use alsa. Even if I now play sounds, there is no
output in the speakers. The bar at the upper right shows that sound
should be played.

All the best
Henning

--