[PlanetCCRMA] No pure data (or supercollider) in repo for Fedora 22

Mon Aug 3 16:46:48 PDT 2015

On 08/02/2015 10:47 AM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On 07/31/2015 01:21 AM, Henning Kopp wrote:
>> Hi,
>> There is no package for pure data in the CCRMA-repository for Fedora 22.
>> Are there any plans to incorporate it? If so, when can I expect it?
>
> I'd love to have it in the repository (SuperCollider is in the same boat
> - also fails to compile)

I also found a reference to a fix for the SuperCollider compile problem
so it is now in the repository as well (I _only_ tested that a sine wave
oscillator oscillated and that was it, so YMMV).

I went on a build rampage after too long without building and added a
few more pending packages (zita-lrx, zita-njbridge, zita-ajbridge,
synthclone, ambix - working on a new version, ssr - new version, untested).

Enjoy!
-- Fernando

(and a new 4.1.3-rt3 kernel as well, derived from John Dulaney's rt
kernel builds)