[PlanetCCRMA] No pure data in repo for Fedora 22

Mon Aug 3 09:57:11 PDT 2015

On 08/02/2015 10:47 AM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On 07/31/2015 01:21 AM, Henning Kopp wrote:
>> Hi,
>> There is no package for pure data in the CCRMA-repository for Fedora 22.
>> Are there any plans to incorporate it? If so, when can I expect it?
>
> I'd love to have it in the repository (SuperCollider is in the same boat
> - also fails to compile) but sorry, no timeline at this point. The
> avifile package is not building and that is a requirement for
> pd-extended, I have to find the time to try to find fixes to those
> problems...

I found a patch from Debian that fixed the avifile compile problem so
pd-extended is now available for Fedora 22. Almost no testing done, so
good luck!

Best,
-- Fernando

(SuperCollider is another story - still trying to get it built)