[PlanetCCRMA] No pure data in repo for Fedora 22

Sun Aug 2 10:47:22 PDT 2015

On 07/31/2015 01:21 AM, Henning Kopp wrote:
> Hi,
> There is no package for pure data in the CCRMA-repository for Fedora 22.
> Are there any plans to incorporate it? If so, when can I expect it?

I'd love to have it in the repository (SuperCollider is in the same boat
- also fails to compile) but sorry, no timeline at this point. The
avifile package is not building and that is a requirement for
pd-extended, I have to find the time to try to find fixes to those
problems...