[PlanetCCRMA] CentOS

Sat Mar 1 10:56:47 PST 2014

On 03/01/2014 03:43 AM, Agustin Saravia wrote:
> Hello, everybody.
>
> I am planning on installing a Linux distribution on another computer to gear up a music workstation. My concerns with Fedora 19/20 is stability. Is CentOs still supported by Planet C.C.R.M.A.? Would CentOS 6.3 be fine with repositories since they are Red Hat compatible?

Hi Agustín,

Regretfully there are no Planet CCRMA repositories for Centos 6.x. There
used to be one for 5.x (Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale from IRCAM took care of it)
but it has not been maintained for a very long time so it is, I presume,
worthless. I know it would be great to support CentOS but I don't have
the time for doing that (we don't use Centos 6.x in our workstations).

Sorry...