[PlanetCCRMA] Plans for testing / integration with Fedora 20?

Tue Sep 17 19:55:44 PDT 2013

On 09/17/2013 04:48 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> I've got a machine (HP Pavilion dv4 laptop with pretty good audio)
> running Fedora 20, installed from the 'Jam-KDE' spin
> (http://spins.fedoraproject.org/jam-kde/). I want to start testing
> Planet CCRMA on it. What's the best way to do that?
>
> At the moment I'm mostly interested in ChucK and Pure Data.

Hmmm, Fedora _20_?
Maybe you meant Fedora 19...

Let's assume it is Fedora 19... then
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/
has instructions...

But in short:
----
rpm -Uvh
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/19/i386/planetccrma-repo-1.1-3.fc19.ccrma.noarch.rpm
----

and then "yum install chuck pd-extended" (and maybe miniaudicle?)
(for pd-extended-extra you will need to enable the rpmfusion
repositories as well)