[PlanetCCRMA] Ardour3-3.1.10

Mon May 20 09:22:05 PDT 2013

On 05/19/2013 10:21 PM, Simon Lewis wrote:
> Ardour3 can be built and runs smoothly on fc17 and fc19 using the
> attached spec file
>
> The latest stable releases of lilv, sord,serd, stratom and co from
> http://drobilla.net/ are required...

For reference I'm attaching the spec file I have been using to deploy
ardour3 internally @ ccrma... there's still some old stuff commented out
so this requires some cleanup of course. I will also incorporate changes
based on your spec file (thanks for posting!).

In general you probably want to download the binary that Paul
distributes through ardour.org... (that is the "canonically" correct
build :-)