[PlanetCCRMA] Installing Fedora 18 on a machine with one drive and Windows 8 with Secure Boot enabled

Donald Steven t6sn7gt at aim.com
Tue Jan 22 11:59:11 PST 2013

I'm trying to figure out how to do this.  If I free up a partition on
the hard drive, can I then simply go ahead and install Fedora 18 in an
environment where Secure Boot is enabled?  Does the installer figure it
all out (since Fedora has a key)?  Are partitions still identifiable
under UEFI as, for example, /dev/sda3?

There's so much stuff out there (much involving Windows 7 or pre-release
Windows 8) and I haven't been able to find a simple 'howto'.  Thanks.

Don