[PlanetCCRMA] No boot with RT kernel

Bengt Månsson bengt.mansson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 03:08:06 PST 2013

The graphic is nvidia
lspci says: nVidia Corporation G72M [GeForce Go 7400] (rev a1)
I run the stock kernel with default nouveau driver first and changed to
nvidia driver after. Both OK.
rt kernel didn't boot before or after the change (but I guess I never
changed driver for the nt kernel)

I removed rhgb quiet as adviced
(never managed to edit in grub, but I could change in /etc)
Now I get more output during boot
Last line seems to be about nouveau and then it goes black
It happens fast and I can't find any traces of the rt kernel in
/var/log/messages