[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora kernel-rt packagers? Was: Re: IRQ problems on P8Z68-V ProGen3

Tue Nov 27 10:11:05 PST 2012

On 11/27/2012 01:49 AM, John Morris wrote:
> Hi Fernando,
>
> Just wanted to make sure this message didn't slip through the cracks.
> I'm eager to hear who's working on packaging kernel-rt for Fedora.

Hi John,

I'm packaging the rt kernel for Fedora (as part of the Planet CCRMA
repositories, rt kernels available there since 2001 :-). You can find
the latest 3.4.x in the planetcore Fedora 17 repositories...

-- Fernando

PS: I have also packaged 3.6.x but that one has an nfs/autofs bug that
affects our in-house installs so I have not released it yet (just in
case you are curious).