[PlanetCCRMA] wineasio and 32-bit jack question

Mon May 21 11:57:25 PDT 2012

On 05/18/2012 02:08 AM, Simon Lewis wrote:
> Hello Fernando
>
> I tried back-porting the latest jack2 release with 32/64 compatibility
> enabled on my fedora 16 installation, I can build the package but I
> can't install it as the original fedora packages have to many interwoven
> dependancies.

Hmmm, did you build a .src.rpm? You should be able to get the latest
source package from koji and rebuild that for fc16...

Or was yours a build from source?

> Given that support for  fedora 16 still has 6 months to run and fedora
> 17 has not been released, I hoping that the latest jack releases make it
> into fedora 16 repos. Just have to keep the fingers crossed...

Maybe create a request for an upgrade on Fedora 16 on bugzilla, I don't
know if Orcan has plans for building the latest on fc16...

-- Fernando