[PlanetCCRMA] sced missing from Gedit plugins

Fri Jul 6 10:37:55 PDT 2012

On 07/06/2012 10:34 AM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> Have you installed sc manually at some point? If so, could you take a
> look at what is in /usr/local/* to make sure there's nothing left of
> somehow. Could you see what sc packages you actually have installed
> right now?
>
> rpm -q -a | grep ^supercollider
>
> I would also rename ~/.local/share/SuperCollider to something else so
> that there is no possibility of some extension you installed conflicting
> with the base system.

You could also remove all packages with supercollider in their name.
Then see if typing sclang in a terminal brings up anything, or do a
"whereis sclang" and "whereis scsynth" to find possibly errant binaries.
After erasing the packages you could also see what you get from a "find
/ -xdev -name \*SuperCollider\*"...