[PlanetCCRMA] Can't load HDSP firmware on F-17

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Aug 25 11:14:04 PDT 2012

Hi, All:

It's been awhile since I've had a system where I could use my RME
Multiface. I have built myself a new box where I was hoping to do
exactly that, but have run into an error that I hadn't seen inyears:

Card 4 : RME Hammerfall DSP + Digiface at 0xf7d00000, irq 16
Upload firmware for card hw:4
Hwdep ioctl error on card hw:4 : Device or resource busy.

Any and all thoughts most welcome. I'll be massively disappointed if I
can't use my Multiface this time around.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina at asterisk.rednote.net