[PlanetCCRMA] Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] 3.0-rc7-rt0

Sat Jul 23 11:27:06 PDT 2011

On 07/19/2011 06:01 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> Aha.... finally!
> So there's now hope for fc15 + rt kernels + systemd...
> :-)

Kernel 3.0 is out... and the rt patches are keeping up (rt1 yesterday
and rt2 today). I'm working on packaging so I'll probably have a test
kernel for fc15 next week (I tested one on my fc15 laptop and at least
it booted :-)

-- Fernando