[PlanetCCRMA] linuxsampler, qsampler

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Sat Sep 18 05:48:38 PDT 2010

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-09-17 at 09:15 +0200, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
>> For a short time the qsampler screen appears, but almost
>> immediately it crashes and exits with a segmentation error message.

> I just released a package of the current svn of qsampler that has that
> bug fixed (maybe it has other problems but it seems to be working fine

Thanks.

Next problem:

If I start gigedit I'm getting the following error:

gigedit: error while loading shared libraries: liblinuxsampler.so.3:

I searched and found this file on my system:

 	/usr/lib/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so.3

but gigedit doesn't seem to find it there. I tried copying/linking the
file(s) from this directory to /usr/lib/ and then gigedit did find them.
But I would like to have a proper and clean solution that works out of the
box after installation.

--

Martin