[PlanetCCRMA] planetccrma repo down, or...?

sevol sevols.ear at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 20:54:19 PDT 2010

On 10/21/10, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:

<---x--->

> Don't enable the planetos and planetupdates repositories, they are
> currently empty (they are meant for the base fedora distro and updates).
> They are not needed for getting the planetccrma packages themselves.
>
> -- Fernando

Hi Fernando,

Thank you. I'm doing a fresh install of f-13 from a LIve LXDE spin, &
starting to load some ccrma stuff. I think I might have heard those
repos were empty before - & just forgot.

The LXDE spin with my box is not without fundamental problems -- after
login, a split second passes where I see "a crash in gmixer has been
detected," then the whole system goes down & tries to reboot about
4/5th of the time -- google hasn't been my friend, so, good chance
I'll revert to an earlier fedora.

Thanks again for all that you do,

                                     -s