[PlanetCCRMA] terminatorX blows up

S C Rigler riglersc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 07:35:07 PST 2010

I was curious if anyone here uses terminatorX.  I installed it to take a
look, but was discouraged when it blows up after I click the "Mouse Grab"
button with the following error:

Gdk-ERROR **: The program 'terminatorX' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)'.
 (Details: serial 7 error_code 10 request_code 2 minor_code 0)
aborting...
Aborted

Apparently bug reports of this message go back a few years so I'm curious if
this is abandon-ware and is there any workaround for the error?

--Steve