[PlanetCCRMA] QTractor 0.4.5 tarball

Simon Lewis simon.lewis at slnet-online.de
Sun May 16 02:51:49 PDT 2010

Hi Al

First of: What Linux Distro and Version are you using?

Secondly the 0.4.5 release tarball is not completely bug free...

Thirdly the slv2 core library is most likely in /usr/lib (i686) or
/usr/lib64 (x86_64)

Your error message suggests that on ./configure did not automatically
pick up the default lib path - you may also need to enable some options
like:

/configure \
     --enable-debug \
     --enable-libvorbis \
     --enable-libmad \
     --enable-libsamplerate \
     --enable-librubberband  \
     --enable-liblo \
     --enable-ladspa \
     --enable-dssi \
     --enable-lv2 \
     --enable-lv2-event \
     --enable-lv2-external-ui \
     --enable-gradient

Finally, if you a using Fedora 12 x86_64 you can download a pre-built
debugged rpm from
http://nielsmayer.com/qtractor-0.4.5svn1517-2.fc12.x86_64.rpm

or if you are using Fedora 12 i686 I can send you the source rpm for
Niels's debugged version so that you can re-build it against your
installation. The source rpm is 700K.

Regards, Simon