[PlanetCCRMA] QTractor 0.4.5 tarball

Al Thompson biggles58 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 15 21:38:57 PDT 2010

I just tried compiling the qtractor 0.4.5 tarball from sourceforge, and
it compiled without errors.  However, when I try to run it, I get:

"qtractor: error while loading shared libraries: libslv2.so.9: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory"

libslv2.so.9 is a link to libslv.so.9.2.0 in in /usr/local/lib
directory.  Unfortunately, when I tried this, I went ahead and did make
install as root, so it overwrote my qtractor 0.4.2, which I also
compiled from a tarball, and which worked fine.

Any of you gurus out there have any idea how to fix this?

--

Check out the website I've been cobbling together.  It will never be done, but it's a start:
http://lateralforce.no-ip.org

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio, mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
						- [Friedrich Nietzsche]