[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] nvidia driver needs kernel-source

Peter Kirn peter at createdigitalmedia.net
Mon Mar 8 05:46:36 PST 2010

Whoa, again, I'm really certain you don't need full kernel source for
the akmod. (Important -- akmod != kmod -- don't forget the 'a' Ryan!)

You should be able to build from just the kernel, if you follow those
akmod instructions I posted earlier in the thread.

If it's not finding it, it may be that you don't have the correct headers.

Peter