[PlanetCCRMA] Building rpms...

Simon Lewis simon.lewis at slnet-online.de
Sun Jan 31 00:40:25 PST 2010

Hello Martin

I agree with you - unfortunately I have been unable to find a procedure
written for the "normal user" how to make an rpm sandbox in the HOME
directory. There was a neat article in Linux User at the end of last
year with an example based on openSUSE, but I could not get the same
procedure to work on Fedora 12.

By default on Fedora 12 rpmbuild is hard-wired to /root/rpmbuild/...

All tips welcome, Simon