[PlanetCCRMA] Rosegarden Thorn

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Fri Jan 22 00:55:26 PST 2010

Anyone here trying the development version of the new Rosegarden sequencer
yet (like me) ?

I have succesfully built from sources, and it is working, and it looks
nice. Personally I don't like the black "Thorn" look. Seems to be the
fashion these days, even refrigerators and washing machines are black
these days. So I switched that off in the preferencesB. But that's not
important.

I'm having trouble with dssi-plugins and vst plugins (via dssi-vst). They
appear in the plugins list but I can't get any sound from them.

I will try what happens if I switch back to the stable old version, the
official Fedora release. Last time I tried dssi plugins were working
without problems.

Any other experiences with old and new Rosegarden ?

--

Martin Tarenskeen