[PlanetCCRMA] [Fwd: Re: instant gratification du jour -- azr3-jack tonewheel emulator]

Lars Luthman lars.luthman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 01:49:38 PST 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 12:48 +0100, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
> Hmmm. I have no such problems on my Fedora 12 system ( 32 bits ).
> I will CC this message to the maintainer Lars Luthman
> <lars.luthmanATgmail.com> . Maybe he can help. Or someone else reading
> this.
>
> On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, stuff wrote:
> > I couldn't compile azr3 with the lash-devel in Fedora 12 either so that
> > might not help. I tossed in a bunch of other devel packages in, as well,
> > to no avail.  It seems I'm missing some header files somewhere. Maybe. I
> > noticed though in a post somewhere that the function call uint32_t is
> > different in 32 and 64 bit systems. I have a 64 bit system. Many
> > apologies, but I can't remember exactly what it was I read. The error
> > output I get is:
> >
> > g++ -c -o azr3/azr3gui.o -g -O2  `pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-2.4 jack
> > lash-1.0`  azr3/azr3gui.cpp
> > In file included from azr3/azr3gui.cpp:28:
> > azr3/azr3gui.hpp:39: fel: "uint32_t" deklarerades inte i detta
> > definitionsområde

This is the 1.0.3 release, right? This bug has since been fixed in the
Git repository, it's a missing #include statement in azr/azr3gui.hpp.
You can get a snapshot of the latest Git version from
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/ll-plugins/azr3-jack.git/snapshot/azr3-jack-master.tar.gz

I'm not on the PlanetCCRMA list, so if you have any further questions,
please CC me.

--ll