[PlanetCCRMA] yum update

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:24:09 PST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:44 AM, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just installed rosegarden4-10.02.1-1.fc12.i686 from updates-testing.
[cut]

> qt-4.6.2 and KDE4.4 got pushed to stable yesterday. It is now safe to
> rosegarden4 from updates-testing.
>
> I will leave it there for another 10 days or so. If there are no
> complaints I will push it to stable.

By the way. If you folks want to accelerate the process for pushing an
update from testing to stable, you can go to bodhi [1] and give the
package a +1 karma by clicking "Add a Comment" and checking the "Works
for me" checkbox. You can also give a -1 karma if something doesn't
work.

This applies to any package (not just to our packages) that is in the
updates-testing repo of Fedora. If a package gets +3 karma, it is
usually pushed to stable asap.

Cheers,
Orcan

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rosegarden4-10.02.1-1.fc12