[PlanetCCRMA] Jack problem / system hangs...

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Oct 29 10:07:37 PDT 2009

Hi Raphael,

I am not sure, but I think this problem has nothing to do with FFADO,
Jack or Kernel.

I am more inclined to think this is an XORG/GNOME issue.

Try to restart the X server or reboot. If problem persists try to use
the 'vesa' driver or re-install a fresh driver.

   good luck,

   --* Juan