[PlanetCCRMA] f10/2.6.26-rt not working/ffado use

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Tue Mar 3 07:36:46 PST 2009

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:44:05 +0100
Raphael Raccuia <rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com> wrote:
> I stopped SELinux in config panel: system -> administration -> SELinux
> management: State: disabled...
> And don't ask me why, raw1394 is now loaded at boot...

Having SELinux enabled prevents a great number of things from working.
I installed F10 over the weekend and it kept the system from seeing my
/home directory, which is a link to /usr1/home, when I logged in.  It
used to be that the installation process allowed me to choose the state
of SElinux, but that's gone, causing many people to waste countless
hours troubleshooting around it.

I'm glad things are working for you now, congratulations!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com