[PlanetCCRMA] multi monitor / ATI / F10 / CCRMA RT kernel?

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:50:31 PST 2009

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the success story.

> I just installed F10 on my studio machine (yay multibooting!), and had
> zero trouble getting my dual monitor setup going.  I'm using the radeon
> driver and copied over my xorg.conf file that I'd created under F9, and
> no problems.

Ah there's the rub... what exactly does this cryptic paragraph mean? You
copied over it, or you copied it over?! In other words, did you have a
previously created xorg.conf file that you used from F9 and then just
continued using for F10? If so, would you be able to share said xorg.conf
(the radeon appropriate details) - the google searches I've done lost me in
the xinerama vs xrandr debate and the examples I've tried from the net don't
seem to work for me.

regards

Michael

--