[PlanetCCRMA] settings for Pure Data broken?

Thu Jul 16 14:29:28 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 20:26 +0200, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> I've been using Pure Data with planetccrma for a little while now, and
> I've tried out fc9, fc10 and Centos 5.3 as platforms.

Sorry I don't have the time to try to answer this in detail..., but just
a heads up that I'm working on releasing a new version of pd for Planet
CCRMA (pd extended 0.41.4 + flext and others), it will take me at least
another week but it _is_ on track (long overdue)...