[PlanetCCRMA] kernel-rt not in bootmenu ?

Thu Jul 16 08:48:56 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 18:02 +0900, Sean Beeson wrote:
>         there is a non-PAE kernel, just yum install kernel-rt.
>         I don't know if planet ccrma for fc11 is really ready.
>         I still use fc10, because i miss some packages in fc11,
>         and SwingOSC for SuperCollider is not working on my
>         fc11 installation. I will post the error code later

Please do. I did a quick test and it seemed to run fine here.

>         (writing this mail under fc10)
>
>         Felix
>
> Thanks, Felix.
>
> yeah, the normal yum install planetccrma-core got the right kernal on
> fc10. Using that under fc11 install the PAE version regardless. OK,
> well, I think there is a wait. Not a problem--just checking.

What happens if you uninstall planetccrma-core:
  rpm -e planetccrma-core
and:
  yum install planetccrma-core.i586
instead?
I think that should bring in the i586 non-PAE version of the kernel.