[PlanetCCRMA] kernel-rt not in bootmenu ?

Felix Pfeifer pfeifer.felix at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 16 01:21:08 PDT 2009

Hi Sean,

there is a non-PAE kernel, just yum install kernel-rt.
I don't know if planet ccrma for fc11 is really ready.
I still use fc10, because i miss some packages in fc11,
and SwingOSC for SuperCollider is not working on my
fc11 installation. I will post the error code later
(writing this mail under fc10)

Felix