[PlanetCCRMA] 2.6.26.8-1.rt13.1.fc9.ccrma.x86_64.rt in testing

Sun Jan 18 12:27:56 PST 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 04:00 -0800, Tracey Hytry wrote:
> I thought that I should give some feedback on the newest.
>
> I downloaded the newest kernel on both the 32 and 64 bit machines
> Friday evening.
>
> On the 32 bit(i686) fedora I still get the same kernel error message
> right after booting(but the errors don't happen again).  So, it looks
> like the bug is still there on the 32 bitter.

If you mean the highmem BUG then that should be (perhaps partially)
fixed in rt13.2 which I did not manage to release on Friday - with a
testing patch by Steve Rotstedt(sp?). The BUG printout disappeared in my
laptop but I saw it on a different machine, I have yet to see if it is
the same or a different path. As usual thanks very much for the
feedback! I'm glad stuff is slowly being fixed...