[PlanetCCRMA] My first post And I humbly ask for some help.

philip888 philip.sapp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:07:23 PST 2009

I am not complaining I understand the work you guys have dine here can not be
measure in time. I have been testing fedora 8'9 and 10 with all the planet
ccram goodies on a test machine and can't believe the performance I get out
of this modest set up. This has been my first expereince with Fedora. I am
in the process of transforming my main machine to one of the above. I do not
care for the bleeding edge I just need it to work. If I just get it set up
and leave it alone is what I hope for. I have installed all three on my main
machine AMD 64 4200+ 4gigs RAM Deklta1010lt and here comes the bad part for
me  "NVIVDA 7300GT". I have hosed so many xorg.conf files. I have searched
here I have searched and used the instructions on nvidia drivers at
fedorasolved. I keep getting kicked in the teeth. The 173 driver does not
install. My hope is to get my Dual monitor set up. Is there a formula to get
dual monitor set up on any of the planet ccrma rt kernels. With any on the
"nvidia drivers". And if so can someone please give me instructions on how
to do so. My brain is toast.  Any suggestions.

Thank you

Philip Sapp