[PlanetCCRMA] multi monitor / ATI / F10 / CCRMA RT kernel?

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 23:45:47 PST 2009

Thanks Ken,

Well, this is linux - *in theory* it can solve world poverty if you build a
big enough Beowulf cluster...

I'm hoping somewhere out there in Planetland has actually succeeded in
practice and has tips for reducing the pain, of which I'm certain there is
some.  At the moment I can't really spare another weekend experimenting just
to discover the theory has not yet reached the implementation phase!

Any other takers?

-michael

--
networking practice for sound environments :: http://nowhere.iamnobody.net