[PlanetCCRMA] very experimental: 2.6.29 rt3 rc6 on Fedora 10 testing

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:31:19 PST 2009

Hi,

I resurected my fedora 10 installation in order to test this new
kernel but I haven't been able to fully test it (beyond that it boots
fine) because I've been havig problems to install the nvidia driver.
Trying both with the akmods and the official nvidia intaller I get the
same errors about not having the right kernel source. The akmod
compitlation aborts with an error about not being able to determine
the target and the nvidia installer jus shows all this long discourse
about using the appropiate kernel source match the installed kernel. I
of course installed the kernel-rt-devel package and double checked the
version making sure is he same as the new 2.6.29 kernel I was running.
Any ideas of what could be going wrong with the source?

Thanks,

Héctor