[PlanetCCRMA] f10/2.6.26-rt not working/ffado use

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Wed Feb 25 08:44:50 PST 2009

Hi list...
I'm very new fedora/ccrma user. I use Ubuntu and some debian fork music
oriented since 3 years, and I wanted to change, just to know other
distributions... I choosed CCRMA for its kernel-rt, rtirq script and
other configurations well integrated, and for its ffado/jackd last
versions in repositories... I also like its sound development
orientation (pd super collider etc...)

But the rt-kernel refuse to work: boot starts normally, then stop and
verboses some informations I can't find in log files... He tells about
udev fail on last line...

And a FFADO question: do I have to install raw1394 to use my fw device,
or it is supposed to work with ohci_core/ohci_...???

Thank's