[PlanetCCRMA] [FFADO-user] Fedora 10 + CCRMA + FFADO RC1 = Happiness

Christoph christoph at linuxsoup.com
Mon Feb 9 19:01:32 PST 2009

This is great to hear.  I've been in a holding pattern with my pro26io
but will now give it another try.

To be honest, I was trying to do it all in Linux (midi sequencing &
recording) but that seemed to just get in the way of productive "play"
time.  So for the time being, I added a mpc2500 to my rig to do
sequencing plus a whole lot more (wow is that a fun gizmo).

I'll definitely revisit f10 + pro26 for multi-track recoding...  Thanks
for the update.

-christoph