[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA kernel-rt + ndiswrapper = :-(

timo.sivula at gmail.com timo.sivula at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:55:11 PST 2009

Hi,

Anyone else here using ndiswrapper with the CCRMA RT kernel, or trying to?

I am using F10 on an intel mobo with a intel 3GHz cpu with 1GB RAM, m-audio delta 1010 and an SMC 2802 pci wlan card. With the stock fedora kernel the wlan connection using ndiswrapper works as it should. Unfortunately it does not when the rt kernel is in use. Of some reason the connection breaks after less than 30 seconds and the only way to restore it is to reload the ndiswrapper module and restart network service. After the restart the connection stays on for another 30 seconds...

Anyone else having any problems with ndiswrapper and kernel-rt? And yes, I also get an error message when booting into the kernel-rt as everyone else seem to get.

Br. Timo