[PlanetCCRMA] the Planet lands on Fedora 10

Nicholas Manojlovic nicholasmanojlovic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 23:48:15 PST 2008

Its been a tradition of mine to install Fedora asap at every release. I was
planning on hanging around on F9, because I've got a particular kernel and
setup that seems to work pretty fine (on an old machine) - but I guess I
won't be able to help myself now.

Anyway, if we do run into problems, do we post bug reports somewhere?