[PlanetCCRMA] Installing on CentOS

Gilles Pelletier pellgill at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 11:43:21 PST 2008

I have just installed CentOS and want to install the planet.
I have in the past installed the planet on Fedora 7 and 8.
On the installed page it is stated that:
<quote>
Planet CCRMA at Home (CCRMA is pronounced ``karma'') is a collection
of rpm packages (RPM stands for RPM Package Manager) that you can add
to a computer running Fedora 6, 7 or 8, or CentOS 5
<\quote>
But it doesn't say how to install on CentOS. (Please tell me that it
is as easy as on Fedora 8. Please. Please 8^} )