[PlanetCCRMA] Installing CentOS

John Dey jsdey at optonline.net
Thu Jul 31 09:02:37 PDT 2008

Fernando,

I have been frustrated with the last two versions of Fedora Core (8,
9).  My laptop Thinkpad T60p was throwing segmentation faults with 8
now with 9 the video crashes and logs me off user.  In the first
instance I sent my laptop back to the depo for repairs 3 times and the
motherboard was replaced on one of the returns.  I am reluctant to
blame Lenovo this time before I do more testing.  I would like to
install CentOS but couldn't see the instructions for so doing on your
site.  Could you please point me in the right direction.  Thanks.

John