[PlanetCCRMA] Pulseaudio?

Louis van Dompselaar louis at dompselaar.org
Tue Jan 22 00:25:01 2008

Does anyone know what has happened with the FC8 updates over the last week
or two that has totally killed my audio?

I seem to have acquired pulseaudo-versions of everything but that doesn't
work at all.  xmms dies completely as it doesn't understand pulseaudio
and amarok fails to connect to the pulseaudio server.  Today I noticed
I can't use Youtube anymore as the flash plugin barfs at not seeing any
audio devices.  I don't think I want pulseaudio...

Luckily Jack still works, but that's about the only thing that does!

They  all appear to be regular fc8 rpms so I think Fedora released them.

Louis