[PlanetCCRMA] fc5 deprecated?

Fri Jan 18 08:48:01 2008

On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 14:50 -0800, Jonathan Segel wrote:
> just wondering, yum can't seem to locate any repos.

Hmm, the Planet CCRMA specific repositories are still there but I had to
move away the core, updates and extras because of lack of space in the
server disks (for new versions of the distro). It should work if you
find other mirrors that still host those (but I'm not upgrading packages
any longer for fc5).

> a second note: i've been building my own SuperCollider using svn/
> scons, but updating scons on fc7 has problem, latest version is
> unsigned and won't go.

Where does the unsigned version come from? Sounds like a build system
bug in the Fedora repos. Or maybe there's a new key that you don't have
installed yet? You can always tell yum to ignore the signatures if you
are confident the package is coming from where you think it is coming...

-- Fernando