[PlanetCCRMA] soundcard must be detected via local display before detected via vnc

Bengt MÃ¥nsson bengt.mansson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 13:26:01 2008

------=_Part_4608_14975896.1200259516497

Hi
I prefer to use VNC to connect remotely to my linux audio box via LAN
After each reboot I cannot see the soundcard in qjackctrl via VNC
I have to login on a locally attached screen and start qjackctrl
Then I can logout from that screen and everything works fine again via VNC
(until next reboot)
I would like to remove that old screen and always just use my laptop as
display (which is very good)
Please advise
/Bengt