[PlanetCCRMA] new realtime kernels for f7/8

pyrael admin.covenantofblood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:22:00 2008

I noticed this post after getting alot of xruns, The I realized that i was
running this new kernel. I also noticed that after about 20 minutes of
siting Idle firefox will suddenly crash (without andy crash notice) and
gnome's launcher bar (The one at the top of the screen) will disappear and
only show when I put my mouse over the workspace chooser on the bottom bar.
Strange eh?

I booted up 2.6.22.10-1.rt9.1.fc7.ccrmart ( the next newest I have) and all
is fine

Py