[PlanetCCRMA] video edition

Len lenb_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 12:45:53 PST 2008

--- On Thu, 12/11/08, Jeff Sandys <sandysj at juno.com> wrote:

> Cinelerra is available from atrpms.net for fedora 9 and 10.
> It worked with CCRMA on fedora 8 on my laptop.

>From the Cinelerra web site:
"Cinelerra is included in the Freshrpms repository but the package collection of Freshrpms may conflict with other third-party repositories such as Livna.
Cinelerra is available also in the kwizart repository that, on the contrary, is compatible with Livna."

Not sure if the same is true for atrpms, but to be on the safe side you might want to download Cinelerra from kwizart, since packages do not conflict with those from Livna (Livna has now been merged with Dribble and FreshRPMs as the RPM Fusion repo).

> I would try to install Open Movie Editor from source code.

I think you might have to do the same for kdenlive.