[PlanetCCRMA] kernels and more kernels...

Nicholas Manojlovic nicholasmanojlovic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 20:53:17 PDT 2008

Thanks for the reply Fernando - I tried that, however I guess there is only
one kernel-rt. I also had a poke around the planetcore repoview, but there
is only one kernel-rt. I installed the testing kernel, and its nice to think
its sending feedback to the developers - so I guess I'll just use this for
now. Seems to be a bit more stable.

Cheers
Nicholas