[PlanetCCRMA] kernels and more kernels...

Sat Aug 30 01:13:00 PDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-08-30 at 14:42 +1000, Nicholas Manojlovic wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Is there a copy of the previous kernel out there?

You can usually see what's available if you do a:

  yum list kernel-rt

You may have to install the yum-allowdowngrade plugin to be able to
downgrade to an older version (add the "--allow-downgrade" option at the
end of the yum incantation you use to install).

-- Fernando