[PlanetCCRMA] pd and supercollider not available for x86_64?

Loren Jan Wilson lorenjanwilson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:42:01 2007

On 10/24/07, ilya .d <errordeveloper@gmail.com> wrote:
> there is an issue with SC .. it has not been complitely ported yet

Supercollider hasn't been ported to x86_64? or is it a
planetCCRMA-specific porting that needs to be done? I think I've seen
64-bit debian packages for supercollider.

In the yum faq it says, "If you do "yum install foo" then you will get
both foo.i386.rpm and foo.x86_64.rpm installed on your system." The
32-bit SC package should just work, right? (assuming I could get it
installed.) So, is there a way to trick yum into installing and using
the 32 bit version of SC from planetCCRMA? Some kind of config file
poking or something?

I'm really into using yum whenever I can because it deals with
dependencies.... one of my huge rpm pet peeves.

Loren