[PlanetCCRMA] Gate in Ardour

Mysth-R mysthr21 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:09:03 2007

------=_Part_16921_31785286.1191589679991

Hi,
Manual, Play, Write and Touch are settings for the automations.
you can create automations on the differents knobs of effects, volume, pan,
.... in ardour.
Write, to write automations.
Touch to modify the automations only when you touch the knobs.
Play, to play automations
and manual to desactivate automations.

I think you should find more explanations, in the ardour manual.
Hope this help you,

Best,
Mysth-R

--
{^_^} Mysth-R {^_^}

http://myspace.com/mysthr
http://myspace.com/aideauditive

------=_Part_16921_31785286.1191589679991

2007/10/5, Richard Gibson &lt;<a href="mailto:fluffy.gibson@gmail.com">fluffy.gibson@gmail.com</a>&gt;:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">

------=_Part_16921_31785286.1191589679991--